View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 11:45 PM   #501
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm not that sold on Hardy tbh

Someone else mentioned earlier his situation sort of reminds me of Roddy B after his rookie year when the mavs made him untouchable overrating his talent

If you could finally land a legit starting center like Turner to add to Luka and kyrie you have to do because this team is in win now mode with those two guys on the roster.

I was listening to 105.3 the fan today and Tim Cato discussed this same situation. That 10th Pick is more likely to land a guy who needs further development to help this team down the road and unfortunately you don't have that time if you want to appease Luka

You got to try and go for it now.....

Siakam, OG Anouby, Turner or Grant are proven players who help you win now
Not sure we have the assets for Siakam or OG. In fact I?m almost 100% certain we don?t. Unless Toronto loves Hardy (which if they do might be a clue not to trade him) Hardy is on a GREAT contract. His ceiling is all-star. I?m not saying he?ll get there, but I was a skeptic and the guy totally won me over. He has ?it.? He shot 40% from 3. Looks like he belongs. And is a gym rat. I would have to be blown away to trade him on the contract we have him on. Isn?t it possible he comes back better and stronger and scores 15ppg off the bench for us next season on efficient shooting and with better defense? Id for sure want to find if I was MBT before dealing him this summer.

Last edited by mac222b; 05-17-2023 at 11:46 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote