View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 07:12 AM   #503
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm very intrigued with Lively now that Wemby is in our division. Lively's ability to guard the whole court with his size and length is rare and he might be able to somewhat hang with Wemby.

I wouldnt mind seeing the Mavs trade back to around 20 where Lively is expected to get picked and acquire a wing defender in the process.
I suggested something like this earlier.

Thing about the draft is that you just don't know who will be good or when they will contribute.

Hardy largely came on big because we lack overall talent.

So people say Lively is 4 years from anything when we ARE STARTING DWIGHT POWELL. If Lively averaged 4/4/2, then that's already a win. Shot blocking is his game, and I'm not sure that aspect is something that needs years to translate. He just has no offensive game.

I also like Leonard Miller if we trade back. Rebounding machine and the perfect mobile 4. Plus, Hardy's success with the Ignite should encourage us to be more open to G-league prospects.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 05-18-2023 at 07:14 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote