View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 08:46 AM   #504
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Hardy is miles away a better overall player than Roddy. The latter was a lightning Rod but smaller and had defensive issues. Sure, Hardy def struggled earlier on but I think a lot of his playing time late was because he seemed to understand team defense, albeit on a shitty team defense lol

That's not to say he isn't untouchable, either. He's one of our few player assets we would/should trade to upgrade. It would hurt, but if that landed the finishing piece around Luka and Kyrie while not killing depth, you go for it.

I just don't think we need to include him in a Turner trade. I could maybe see Mavs convincing them that Green + 10th + filler is enough. If they want THJ, which I could totally see with Carlisle, then they throw in Hield. It was notable how much THJ gelled with Kyrie and we know his relationship with Luka. Both would understand if it netted a better roster.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote