View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 03:45 PM   #28
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
He's not getting any more attention (at least on the air) post band than he did pre-band. He picked up the guitar a few years back and I believe that he can only play Chili Pepper songs. He's admittedly not a great guitarist (or maybe even a good one, I've never seem him play) but the band gets attention because he's on the ticket.

As far as his place, he's just a drop guy but he's very good at what he does. He's also, IMO, hilarious in his role as the beaten down troll like figure who can't get women.
My one claim to fame is that I went to the same elementary school as Grubes back in the day. He was one grade ahead of me. I didn't really know him, but I know my mom knew his mom. And yes it's true, his family is loaded.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote