View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #107
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Really? Wow, I don't think I was ever aware that he had a "first child". Well, good to hear that his family situation is going well. I always wondered how his wife takes it when he jokes around about his "mistresses" and such, but I guess she is a good enough sport to know that's just Gordo's bit. Of course, if she has been married to Gordo for this long, I guess she figured that out long ago.
See, it's not meant derogatory towards her. He does this to protect her. He's very afraid of nuts knowing that he has a wife and kids.
That's why he calls her "his girlfriend" whenever he wants to bring something up about her. He thinks he's Letterman surrounded by crazy stalkers. He has become Howard Hughes.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote