View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #112
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I listen to Norm very rarely now. And in the small doses I generally hear him in I don't mind him.

But listening to Norm for extended periods of time, listening to his and only his opinion, and listening to him talk to all callers that disagree with him as if they've lost their minds is very, very grating.

I just listened to him do a segment on the Mavs where he rambled through three or four different sub-topcis and never really made any kind of point.

That show is in desperate need of a co-host.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote