View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 07:58 PM   #1973
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Stein reporting Mavs going all out for Kawhi lol sell the team Cuban
I guess my question is this...

Do we have a better shot at the other FAs versus signing Kawhi? Like, I get that it's a ridiculous long shot, but I'm not really sure we have better chances at Derozan or Norman Powell types. I actually think we are in the best position to pitch a big time FA than we have been in a long time. And we nearly beat the team that, with a healthy Leonard, would likely have gone all the way. And this is the last time we will have cap space once Luka's supermax kicks in.

Again, I don't think our chances our high with Leonard, but I don't think they are high with any of the known names either.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-23-2021 at 07:58 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote