View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:01 PM   #13
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs are 1st in the west! WOO HOO!!!!! Well, at least for a couple of hours anyway...

Agreed with all about Damp tonight. In fact, I don't even remember seeing Gasol score in the fourth. Not saying he didnt, but that's just how much he was taken out of the game. Mad props to Damp.

Of course, Jet stepped up and delivered the daggers as he frequently does.

Dirk was good on the boards but he was just nowhere near agressive enough. That's three games in a row now where he hasn't taken enough shots. He really needs to look for his shot more. And I've already heard plenty of comments about those FT's he hit at the end of the game, but honestly people, shouldn't we expect that from him? OTOH, that last rebound he got off of Miller's missed shot was HUGE, might've saved us the game. As was that sweet pass to Damp for the easy dunk.

I think Griff deserves some props for that clutch stop on Miller; kept right his face without fouling.

Overall, not a pretty win, but an impressive one nonetheless considering it was a fourth quarter comeback and our tenth in a row.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-01-2006 at 11:03 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote