View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 10:35 AM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
I just don't see this one happening. It totally ruins the financal aspects of the team. If it did happen though -- would he be the starting SG, or would he move Howard to SG, and he be the starting SF?
Yeah, his contract is pretty big; however, he would immediately become our 6th man getting roughly the minutes Stack had last year, if not more. That would really make things crazy for guys like Buckner, Ager, and George regarding PT, as he could fill in for both SG and SF very well, (I am still hoping a backcourt of Harris and Terry start the year and, if not, I want Harris running the point with Simmons/Buckner starting - no more Terry at PG).