View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #255
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least LOST has been prepping you for funny explanations the whole way. I mean...there's been a lot of weird stuff and you just sort of have to accept that "the island" is the way that it is.

The more I read and hear from this Ron Moore guy, the more amazed I am the show was as good as it was for as long as it was. He seems like a real nut job to me. I think Cuse and Lindelof have much better heads on their shoulders.

Still, the idea of actually ending these mythology heavy shows must be quite the daunting task. I was trying to think of other (serialized) LOST/BSG galactica type shows with heavy mythology that have actually ended...I couldn't come with any.