View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 12:13 PM   #1826
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Do people honestly think that Cuban is 100% okay with this team and not trying while Mavs fans are the only ones that see the team as flawed?

The NBA is brutal. Trades are hard and we're in a rough position to make a trade. That doesn't mean we're not trying but improving takes both assets and the stars aligning just right. We don't have the assets to male most trades and even then you have to pray,

Is say the odds of a trade in the next 1.5 weeks is almost zero, but if one doesn't happen its not for lack of effort.
No, obviously not 100% okay with the team, but my bet is that Cuban feels like this team is closer to a contender than they really are. I'd say he is more like 90% okay with this team. He is also probably like many of us fans that when we get on a streak and "we're contenders" then hit a slump and "we suck" and Donnie and Rick have to put him back in neutral.

Are we in a rough position to make a trade though? No other team wants 18M THJ contract falling off the books, or 16M from JJ falling off?

I don't think there will be a move made either and if so it will be for a lack of trying. Whether it's justified in some way or not, I can't see them being aggressive in improving the team, but I can see them holding out hope that someone calls them and offers more than what some of our availables are worth. Unless we call that trying.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote