Thread: Texas/Arkansas
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 07:24 PM   #37
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Texas/Arkansas

You know, I thought Mock had a decent game once he found other receivers. I think our O-Line problem is what caused us to buckle (well that and the fact we cant stop the run... kind of reminds me of Mackovichs Defenses when they would monogram "WELCOME" on the front of the D-Line's jerseys.). This is not good. I wonder.... I was thinking about an hour ago... I always thought the reason we couldn't win the big games was because of Simms.... could it be the coach?

Do we indeed have a Tobacco Road con man as the head coach? I hope not, but today was the first time I paused on that thought. He certainly is a great recruiter, and I am probably reading too much into it.