Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 05:39 PM   #291
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Are we really convinced that the mavs are playing well?

I know they caught the Lakers two games but that was prior to AD playing the way he is now.

They also had a few games where they played teams without a few top options

That Memphis game was an eye opener tbh

I'm not sure exactly what this team is even after 70 games.

They could upset the clippers or they could easily get blown out that series because of the inconsistency of the roster.

I'm not sure what was eye opening about the Memphis game. We are who we are.. we lose games we are supposed to win and surprise everyone with wins we didn't think we would get.

Moral of the story is, we live and die by the 3. It's the way our offense is set up and our roster is built. If we shoot the 3 well and have good ball movement, we are tough to best. We aren't a grind it out defensive team that can win in any fashion. We need our ducks lined up in order to succeed. Nothing about the Memphis game surprised me.

I don't think we are playing better as a team than we have at other points in the season where we have won games. THJ has picked up his level but we have played some scrub teams too. At some point he will come back toward normal. I just hope Dirk and Tim SR are at every PO game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote