Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:16 PM   #293
washedklean77

washedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to allwashedklean77 is a name known to all

I think that not having any idea if the Mavs will win or lose a game (regardless of who they're playing) isn't just a sign of a weak and inconsistent team. I think it's just the current state of the NBA. Too many games over a short stretch, injuries, load management, COVID protocols, etc. have resulted in a poor regular season product. The focus isn't about winning every game and establishing long winning streaks anymore. It's about the long game in maintaining health and doing just enough to play in the tournament.

All of that said - I'm so thankful to no longer be a season ticket holder as I'd find it extremely difficult and frustrating to walk into the AAC and know that the Mavs have as good of a chance at losing as they do winning. This team used to dominate at home, but that's a thing of the past. Hopefully that changes next season and in the years to come!