Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:23 PM   #294
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
You are obviously not.

The rest of us see a team that is young and therefore inconsistent but also winning at the third-best pace in the NBA since Feb 5th.
Yes they are inconsistent

But I don't think it has to do with being young

Kleber, Burke, DFS, Boban, Powell, Richardson, THJ and WCS aren't exactly young guys under the age of 25.

For some reason the Mavs got the label of being a young team probably because of Luka but beyond him and Brunson this isn't really a young team.

They have several guys close to 30 years old in the top half of the rotation and I didn't even include Redick.

I think they are inconsistent because of talent level not because they are young.

And again they could upset the clippers or they could get blown out that's why I stated I wasn't sure what exactly we have with this team

Last edited by Dallas41; 05-13-2021 at 06:24 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote