Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 06:30 PM   #295
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I'm not sure what was eye opening about the Memphis game. We are who we are.. we lose games we are supposed to win and surprise everyone with wins we didn't think we would get.

Moral of the story is, we live and die by the 3. It's the way our offense is set up and our roster is built. If we shoot the 3 well and have good ball movement, we are tough to best. We aren't a grind it out defensive team that can win in any fashion. We need our ducks lined up in order to succeed. Nothing about the Memphis game surprised me.

I don't think we are playing better as a team than we have at other points in the season where we have won games. THJ has picked up his level but we have played some scrub teams too. At some point he will come back toward normal. I just hope Dirk and Tim SR are at every PO game.
Yep that's all I was trying to say

This is a team that wavers up and down

It's hard to say what they truly are because of the inconsistencies

The playoffs will either expose us or truly reflect that they are a team on the rise.

Maybe we get a matchup that doesn't really expose the teams weaknesses as much

The Clippers lack an explosive PG and so does the Nuggets so it's possible the mavs could steal a series I'm hoping
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote