Thread: Mavs seeding
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2021, 10:20 PM   #313
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I know everyone likes to use covid as the excuse but all teams had to deal with it.

Personally think the schedule was just harder in the first half of the season. I see it as a positive because post all star break Mavs had one of the easiest schedules to take advantage of WITH everyone healthy.

Covid or not I don’t see the Mavs getting 48/49 wins out of 72 games. The 5 seed is where they should be and I’m happy to see the team realize that position.
Yeah I don't think Covid had anything to do with the Mavs losing so many games vs under .500 teams

Sacramento beat the shit out the Mavs 3 times that had nothing to do with covid.

Losing so often in the 1st qtr because you came out flat had nothing to do with Covid because it happened all year pretty much.

I'm actually glad they are playing the Clippers because if they get destroyed this year hopefully it will make the front office realize they can't keep relying in specific players year after year

If they pull off the upset then the FO will get the last laugh....

Clippers don't have an explosive PG so that should allow us to hide Luka on defense

Not sure what the hell we are going to do with Powell and THJ though
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote