View Single Post
Old 06-23-2019, 01:35 PM   #1702
JJP

JJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of lightJJP is a glorious beacon of light

Nice list.

I think you could get Marcus Morris with a reasonable contract, and then maybe overpay in a competitive Beverley market... or possibly Brogdon. However, I doubt we get either of the last two. Bogdanovic would then be my next choice.

If none of them are available, then Green, Reddick, and Ross all bring something slightly different to the table. I like the maturity of Green and Reddick, but both are now limited to perimeter shooting. Ross doesn't have the maturity, but there's more versatility in his game I think.

I should mention that Dedmon would be a great addition, but there are a lot of shoppers out there for his skill. Teams like Boston are now competitors in the marketplace since they now have more money. I think teams are going to really have to overpay to get their preferred player.

Last edited by JJP; 06-23-2019 at 02:12 PM.
JJP is offline   Reply With Quote