View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 12:27 PM   #1718
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This shit needs to die — we’re not landing 2 max FAs because nobody is taking THJ and Lee off our hands unless we include some good picks in the deal... And if you’re trading away good picks to land a 33 year old big when your star players are 20 and 23, then you’re doing it wrong.
Not only that, but we'd likely have to stretch waive THJ in which Cuban swallows 40 million. Not gonna happen.

I will say that I'm growing more used to Horford though if we strike out on others and can get his price down a bit. You could do worse I suppose. Rather just pay Vuc in that scenario though.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote