View Single Post
Old 08-15-2006, 05:08 PM   #62
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I've heard enough, trading Devin Harris to ATL? For what?

We are making upgrades but how much is too much change? You can't alter a team that went to the finals too much and I don't think ATL has anything thats worth Harris. The Simmons deal is just something that you have to do... but thats only because we arent giving up a damn thing.

That said... the lineup would be like: Terry, Simmons, Howard, Dirk, Diop with Harris, Buckner, Ager, George, Croshere, Dampier, and Johnson? One word. Beautiful. If Howard goes down Simmons could easily slide up to the three and we would still have Buckner, Ager, and Terry (if we start Devin or AJ) to fill the 2? Our players are so versatile, I dont think theres an injury we couldnt overcome with that lineup.

Edit: Forgot AJ

Last edited by Tokey41; 08-15-2006 at 05:08 PM.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote