View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 01:13 AM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Erica Lubarsky - come back

BTW, this was the last post by Erica:

Quote:
Mavskiki has obviously decided that the fight should be made public so I will post this in public

Since I am leaving this site and Murphy is the only one on who appears to think that he is a monitor I will leave a little response to you Mavskiki and it will be up for a while for people to see your immaturity.

I PMed you because you called me stupid and then when I told you not to do so you called me a "crybaby". That is out of line. I have stirred up trouble with you but you have stepped out of line by making personal attacks against me that are unrelated to the things being said. Let me remind you.

All these were within the past week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Welcome back?

Let's not go overboard
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Y'all get off her. You're working in far too subtle a conceptual plane to expect her to grasp it.

Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC Cry like a girl. I bet you shoot like one too.

I simply wrote to you that you were out of line. I never attacked you, and I never said anything offensive. I just told you never to insult me in public chat. Dont pretend I was attacking you.

You come back with your fancy language. As far as Im concerned it is perfectly legitimate to debate about the legitimacy of whether a "fire nellie" discussion should happen every time the Mavs lose. That is legitimate. Saying that I am dumb is not. That is what you did and I quoted you on it.

If Murphy wants to say that I am playing the victim so be it. I just think that I would draw the line in a different place then he would. I will not be part of a website that condones such activity. I will withold judgement of the site- I just dont want to be in this atmosphere.