View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 11:30 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Erica Lubarsky - come back

I think many are suffering from memory loss with this situation. If I remember correctly, EL did more than her fair share to instigate this situation in the past. No, it might not have been in the most recent exchange, but EL and Mavskiki have had many run ins in the past with both people taking more than their fair share of shots at the other.

I spoke with EL at length on the situation, and she felt regret for some of the remarks that she had made in the past that were directed at Mavskiki.

And mavsfanforever, as far as I am concerned, EL and myself have been on perfectly peaceful terms. To throw me into the mess for absolutely no reason is uncalled for. She was initially upset with me because in our discussion via PM's, I mentioned to her that she had said a few things that were inflammatory in the past towards Mavskiki. I also mentioned that she should probably just ignore his posts for awhile to allow things to die down. That wasn't the response that she initially wanted to hear from me when she PM'ed me. I do not feel that there's any reason to elaborate on our PM's because that's just what they are...They are PM's.

However, I do not appreciate you 'throwing me under the bus' whenever you have no reason to do so. I have no problems with EL being on this site. Obviously, I have no problem with Mavskiki being on the site. However, I do not like seeing Mavskiki railroaded for what has gone on whenever it definitely wasn't simply a one sided 'fight' between these two over the past several months.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote