View Single Post
Old 08-08-2004, 01:29 PM   #62
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Stojakovic Asks Kings to Trade Him

Quote:
Originally posted by: Hitman
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
I don't want Peja on the Mavs. He may be the "best regular season shooter" in the NBA. But he is absolutely horrendous in the playoffs. And people whine about Dirk being one dimensional, Peja is a whole lot worse. He can shoot. Very well. But he doesn't pass well. He doesn't rebound well. He ddoesn't get block shots. He gets some steals.

The Mavs do not need a sweet shooting small forward that brings nothing else.

This is the type of post that makes me wonder why I bother coming here.

You don't want Peja Freaking Stojakovic on the Mavs? Who the hell do you want then? Who do you want as your small forward? Lets see...right now you have Michael Finley. Does anyone in their right mind want Michael Finley over Peja?

Am I missing something here?

Finley takes 16.1 shots to get....18.6 points. And he will grab you a cool 4.5 rebounds.

Oh....in the playoffs he will net 13 and 3.

Peja takes 17.1 shots to get....24.2 points. And he will grab you a cool 6.2 rebounds.

Oh...yeah, he wasn't great in the playoffs this year, but he did get 18 points and 7 rebounds, way better than Finley, and was hampered by Chris "I am starting to be more selfish early" Webber.

And lets not forget games 1 and 5 versus...um...the Mavs...when he scorched us.

You don't want Peja Stojakovic to play small forward for your team?

Ummmm...who the hell do you want then?

BTW, why are you comparing 6'10 Peja Stojakovic to 6'7 shooting guard Michael Finley? I'm glad to see Peja averaged 5 more points than Finley. He should've because for the majority of the season he was the Kings offensive weapon. He was the Kings Dirk Nowitzki. Finley was at times the number 2-4 offensive option.
Why am I comparing them? Because Peja is a small forward, and the Mavs small forward is....Michael Finley.

And guess what? Finley, being option #2-4, only shot one less shot per game than Peja, and would up averaging 5 less points, so your argument is really fruitless

Oh okay I get it. So I guess I can sit here and compare Dirk and Walker to Shaq. Hell Walker and Dirk both played the 5 on the Mavericks so I guess their 5's in this league.[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img] Look's like your argument is the one fruitless. Once again I don't care how many shots Finley took. I don't care if he took 10 more shots than Peja it matters when you are getting your shots. Peja got his more routinely because he was their number 1 option. You can't even compare Dirk to Peja statistically because even Dirk whose the number 1 option didn't get his shots in the type of sequence a number 1 option should. The difference between the Mavs and the Kings is that the Mavs had 5 guys who need more than 10 shots a game. Kings need what? Peja? Maybe Bibby. Webber was injured for most of the year.
You are such a complete idiot,

and your posts are so unreadable due to,

in equal parts,

lack of punctuation and utter stupidity. You can compare whoever the hell you want to compare. Finley and Peja are both swingmen type guard/forwards.

You don't care how many shots Finley took? He could have taken 10 more shots than Peja and it wouldn't have mattered?

What the hell are you talking about?

Actually...I take that back. Don't answer. I can't deal with another post that lacks both

A) Any form of punctuation

and

B) Any form of logic, common sense or actual knowledge

Don't get upset because I exposed your ignorant as posts to the board. If you can't take the heat then get the hell out of the kitchen. As if it's my fault you can't understand my posts. That makes you the idiot. I question are you even a Mavs fan or a Finley hater because it seems every post you make is insulting the guy. Whether it be comparing him to Manu Ginobilli or Peja Stojakovic. I can't wait to see you compare him to Shaq.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote