Thread: Parcells done!
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #61
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
There is definitely a risk due to what you mentioned, but at the same time, I don't see any "sure thing" candidates out there. So we will have to either take a risk on a guy or settle for a mediocre coach.

Well Cowher is still out there. Whether it be this year or next year at some point Cowher will come back. I'd take that inconsideration when looking for a head coach. I don't know I don't really have an answer for what's best for the Cowboys because I do with a couple of roster spots we have the potential to be a contender but like you said I don't see that sure thing coach out there. I'd love to get Cowher in here though. One thing I do know is that Cowher has class and he's not going to pull a Saban and come and coach the Boys this season. Or atleast I don't think he will.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote