View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 05:59 PM   #83
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
I didn’t mention Green, because Green has gotten a lot of playing time. I went and looked at the game logs, and before the entire team became available with KP and the Covid players, Green was playing most games. He even has a 30+ and a few 20+ minute games. They sent him to the g league to get developmental minutes, so it’s a bit much to say that his treatment this season is stifling his development.

Dallas41 was responding to me about the “attitude” I expressed toward a comment that there are “no excuses” for not having two rookies in the regular rotation. There are plenty of excuses, and you don’t really even need one to justify it.
I thought Green got all his minutes when DFS and JRich went out with covid after the Denver game. I don't recall him getting hardly any minutes after that When those guys came back he got the boot.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote