View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:23 AM   #200
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm agreeing with marcus1234 and disagreeing with Thiggy... Is this real life?

The guy said he'd take Haywood over Kaman - my response was definitely hyperbolous, but I certainly didn't expect this kind of backlash... Good thing I didn't go with the "slow death by AIDS" comment that I was originally going to post.

I'll keep the crow on ice until January...
I'm just not sure how you could admit that Haywood is a starting caliber center, and then go nuts when someone says they'd rather have Haywood than Kaman. Kaman is also considered a marginal starting center in this league. He's well below all star level.

I disagree with his opinion, just like you, but it's far, far from so ridiculous that I would call him a troll. Not that I really care that you did, just surprised by it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote