View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #109
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1
I singled your post to make a point, nothing personal

admit it, its not that I am or am not contributing that's the problem........its that I'm a Rocket fan with my rocket sig and thus I get all the negative rep. I have -62 rep points b/c of this and I don't care. You know good and well that if I had dirk as a sig, nobody would have said a word to me. I am not going anywhere, so get used to it or have one of your mods ban me if you feel so strong about me hanging out in the "around the nba" forum
You're a decent guy and not horribly abrasive, but you are quite defensive of the Rockets whenever someone slights them. Of course, that's not a horrible thing in itself, but you should probably expect to get some neg rep for that when you're on a Mavs board.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote