View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #518
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Ya think?

Time of possession:

New England: 39mins
Dallas: 21mins

No defense can play that long in a game...
i've been debating going on record to say that the dallas run game is really mediocre, and that it's just a fluke (or a classic case of passing to set up the run) that their running stats look decent.....

.....this game put me that much closer to going on record....

anyhoo.....mediocre ground game plus weak secondary = your offense can't keep their offense off the field and your defense can't get their offense off the field = 48-27 curb-stomping at home.

this game really wasn't closer than score, as the saying goes--it was butt kicking from start to finish. dallas was lucky to be in the game at all in the 2nd half, and the final score was reasonably representative of the discrepancy between the two teams.....

that being said, i thought the 'boys played very hard yesterday, and i was quite pleased to see them fight their way back into the game......i think they would have absolutely folded last year if they got down by two tds early to a team like this.