View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 09:33 PM   #18
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Vince Carter without a doubt. He's one of my all time favorite players. I thought he was done when we signed him, but I'm glad I was 100% wrong. I also really liked what Caron Butler brought to the team. I never really rooted for him before he came here, but he became one of my favorite Mavs players. Partially because of his attitude and his play on the court, but also because I used to kill people in NBA Live with him. Nick Van Exel is another former all star that is one of my favorite Mavs.
Agree with all. I actually thought VC would be a decent pickup, simply because all he had to do was be better than a really old Peja, which wasn't going to be that hard. But he was much better than that, and I thought the heart of the team while he was here. Classic example of a former star player who was very accepting of his role here, and seemed really glad to just be able to bring what he could bring, and have that be all that was expected. A real testament to how well Carlisle's system and philosophy and approach really benefits players that may have fallen off elsewhere.
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote