View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 12:59 PM   #1594
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Problem is he is wayyy overpaid. Especially for a guy that can not provide offense and is one of the worst Free throw shooters in the league. Solid passer if the qualifier is that he makes the ball go in the general direction of a teammate 1apg wouldn't improve dramatically with just the switch from RWB to Luka. I can't imagine his rebounding with KP, Luka would either.
I disagree with you on Adams offense. I think he would thrive and easily get 15ppg and maybe 12-13 rpg per game. He is not a terrible offensive player and can actually score down low ( I agree he obviously does not shoot the 3). He can rebound and pass and if DJ could improve his FTs with the Mavs, I bet Adams can get to 80%.