Thread: Injuries Update
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 06:58 AM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

We have been skating pretty well through this season with injuries. The fact that now, in the waning twilight of the season they are now taking a toll on the scoreboard..... I think we are a bit lucky to be honest.

Backup PG and starting SF gone due to injury(not to mention Backup PF which is causing Dirk to play more, which in my opinion may not spell good things for the playoffs)..... I know we are deep, but let that sink in.

3 of the last 7 games are losses. That pill is difficult to swallow. But when you look at the facts, the writings been on the wall.... we just chose not to read it.