View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #63
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Pretty much.

I am chronicling things on my Star blog if anyone cares to read it.

http://stars.hockeyanalysis.com/

But yeah, The Islanders were horrible. They should have cashed in on so many opportunities to score last night....and they still got 3! Unbelievable how bad the defense is on this team right now.

Hull and Jacksons instincts were right on FA day...they tried to sign Wade Redden, and instead had to settle for Sean Avery. At this point they look like they had the right idea the first time, but Redden didn't want to come to Dallas. I wish he would have. We have like 4 guys on D having "sophomore slumps."
4? We only have 3 sophmores on D.

I agree about the rest however. Too bad Janik got injured (broken stick got him in the eye) because he actually looked like the best defender out there when he played. Fistric or Nisky need to be scrathced (probably the former). There should be an over/under on how many times these guys get caught flat-footed and give up a breakaway.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote