View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #119
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Alrighty, I know we've already got two leagues up on yahoo this year, but I just started a 10 man Keeper league on ESPN because they have a free keeper option (it would have cost $120 on yahoo), so if anybody is interested in participating on one last '08 draft, please PM me with your email so I can send you an invitation to join.

The draft will be taking place this next Saturday at 2:30 PM CST (and I don't know how they will score this Thursday's NYG v. WAS game), and it will feature a QB/QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/RB-WR/K/D/Bench/Bench/Bench/Bench lineup with a standard PPR format. It would be great to get some of our old fantasy stalwarts involved in what should be a very interesting keeper-style league that should be very competitive and that will have the potential to last for an awfully long time to come...

[Edit] So ChumDawg could take part in the live draft, I just edited the draft time to 2:30 PM CST on this upcoming Saturday... [Edit]

Last edited by Evilmav2; 09-01-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote