View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #66
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
...and if Garrett does pan out and we somehow go 5-3 over the last 8? Then Jones keeps him in the offseason and passes up some true stud coaches. I say go with Campo with everyone's eyes fully wide open that it is interim only. Garrett needs to go right along with Phillips as far as I am concerned.
I agree...he is too one dimensional and very predictable....seriously, his calls are borderline Madden video game play selections....three straight runs on 3rd and 1 was as predictable and Lebron not coming to Dallas

I wonder what Jerry thinks of Garrett now since he hired Garrett before Wade...see what happens when you over value talent and coaches....Hudson Houck and Joe Decamilis are two of the best position coaches in the game, but the special teams and the O line was/is atrocious...Wade's D is/was garbage

So again is it the case of dumb students or bad teachers?