View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:56 PM   #50
cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of lightcowboyuptx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Im very curious to see how he is on that reality show. The episodes you are seeing, are they of this year? Since he's been with the Mavs? I can imagine the show would have plenty of drama to go on with his pussy foot attitude.
Yeah, I mostly watched the 2 most recent episodes because those are the ones where he found out he was traded, and then his arrival in Dallas and his first game...

He talks about how out of shape he is both physically and mentally, that his mind and his body cant get on the same page, and that he felt embarrassed by the way he was playing... Hearing that, and seeing how hard he was taking it, made me feel for the guy, but that was almost 5 months ago, and not only did he never pull himself together, he flat out quit on this team...

I did catch an episode that was shot in early November, and the premise of it was that Odom had no idea what to do with himself during the lockout... He was depressed and was staying up all through the night, every night, and eating more candy in a week than most people eat in a year... Then he's upset because he's out of shape and not playing well, I wonder why... You might be able to get away with that stuff when you're closer to 25, but not when you're pushing 33...

Khloe is sweet to him, but damn she's annoying too... She treats Lamar like a baby 24/7, this obviously played a part in him going soft mentally...

Last edited by cowboyuptx; 04-09-2012 at 11:58 PM.
cowboyuptx is offline   Reply With Quote