View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:17 PM   #50
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I understand that they need to see what he is capable of but I've personally seen enough. I'm not interested in him over what we have. I'm not interested in anyone else that is available either. If we don't make a trade to upgrade, I'd just roll with what we got. Let them make or break themselves and our season.
If I knew that neither DC or Booby were going to be traded, I'd have seen enough, too. But I have to think there's at least a chance that, for example, one of them gets shipped out in a trade that doesn't bring another point guard back the Mavs' way, and if something like that happens and the Mavs are looking like playoff material I'll be just fine with seeing James get the backup point guard minutes ahead of DoJo.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 01-19-2013 at 10:17 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote