View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 01:58 PM   #70
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't mind Conley and Howard as the 2 we got and let Parsons walk. I think we would still struggle offensively but I would like our defense. Having said that there is a 0% chance that DH12 comes here without his buddy Parsons. It's already a low chance he comes here because of the disconnect in what we seem to want to pay him and him wanting the max. There is not one reason for him to come here over other options though if it's just Iron man and a 38yr old Dirk. And there is also a similarly 0% chance Conley comes here with just Iron Man and Dirk. So unless Dwight and Conley have expressed interest in joining a team together, which to my knowledge they have not, then this would be another pie in the sky chase that would bring out the "2011 off season failure, initiating the dominoes of doom via pipe dream free agency plan- Authored by Cuban Sucks" discussion's for the 1000000000th time. Even if we had Dwight or CP to try to bring Conley here, he can get 5th year from Memphis. And he'd be leaving a team that, when healthy, routinely is a higher seed than the Mavs. So in all likelihood it would take more than just DH12 or Parsons to lure him. It would probably require both, which is impossible.

I also want no part at all with Prince and RJ as rotational bench players. I don't even want them as possibilities at the end of the bench for RC to throw out there for his perverse vet fetish.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 04-09-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote