View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #56
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
I agree...he is terrible...him and Tom have no chemistry either...the dead air between them really is embarrassing. IMO
Now see, I'm going to disagree with part of this. I have no issues with the dead air. None at all. I didn't love Josh Lewin, and the main reason was he treated silence like it was toxic. Baseball is a peaceful, slow paced game. I see no reason that you have to be jabbering every single second of the broadcast.

So I'm fine with the silence. I like it, actually. It's the talking part that John is pretty bad at. I don't think LoneStarBall is every going to let go of the "It's a caught!" meme that came from yesterday's game.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote