View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:37 PM   #92
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I?ll admit I?ve seen very little of PJ before he became a maverick, but from what I have seen in four games, he is not a spot up shooter at all. The Mavs should use him very differently. He should be constantly moving on offense, and never just standing behind the three-point line. He should be cutting, curling, setting pics and rolling to the basket at all times. Just my first impression.
You're right

points per possession on spot-up shots
DFS - 1.06
GWill - 0.96
PWash - 0.88 (0.92 last season, 1.03 the season before that)

He has had better seasons, but of the three PFs we've had recently, he's having the worst season of the three on spot ups. I expect it to change, but it'll take 20+ games so maybe by the playoffs he can be pulling at least 1ppp
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote