View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 03:30 PM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

What a strange group for Adelman to be coaching!

He uses a passing/cutting hi/lo offense, and now has an inside threat in Yao, and a bunch of one on one dribbling fools. I am not sure that James, Francis, or even TMac will work in Adelmans offense. Either that or he changes his offense to better utilize the skills his team possesses.

<edit> Think of it this way. James works better with the ball in his hands. TMac works best with the ball in his hands. Francis works best with the ball in his hands. The Ball NEEDS to be in the hands of Yao most possessions to start the offense and go inside out, but I don't see the outside shooters on that team.

It wouldn't surprise me if Yao ends up the most non properly utilized player in the league.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson

Last edited by dalmations202; 07-19-2007 at 03:32 PM.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote