View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 06:58 PM   #58
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I have no issue with KP. I just don't think he fits in this offense. This offense is about Luka dominating the ball and dishing it out to the open jump shooter. So if that's this offense then there's no place for KP here and honestly i'm not even sure if there's a place for Wiggins at his salary.
Yeah I agree with you

It's been 2 years and I just don't think KP fits here now.

He's not a guy who can put the ball on the floor and go get his own shot so he has to be setup.

I mentioned Golden St because Draymond runs point forward in that offense and he does a great job spreading the ball around and they use lots of movement.

Wiggins is the most realistic target for KP and although I think KP is the better player and shooter Wiggins would at least get higher volume usage here simaliar to THJ except he can attack more at the rim. He's a ok defender and right now the mavs don't have much choice if they want to move forward without KP.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote