View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 05:29 PM   #47
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Song in Honor of Q-Car...written by yours truly

Quote:
Oh, sorry thought we were staying on the topic of who was winner and losing games as you brought up kg, my apologies.
Huh? How did I bring up that topic?

Quote:
I would have cut Stoerner, if I was calling the shots but I am not so I will support Bill on this one. Parcells dont think he stunk it up, so neither do I. I want judge his play until after game 16. Sure I will say whether he had a bad game or not from week to week, but there's no way you can make a logical analysis on his season until AFTER the season.
So you think he played well on Sunday?

I'll give the guy the whole season; I'm just going to let you know about it every week.