View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:36 PM   #70
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Dude did you hear Harper in the post game

He said they moved the ball much more and got KP touches

He said so often the ball would stick without movement.

I don't know how some of you can try and justify this team didn't look better or do anything different this 4th qtr compared too so many other poor execution 4th qtr's

This needs to be the recipe moving forward and Devin and Harper said get the man involved that's why he's hear right?
I never said the ball didn't move better I said KP was the one left open because his man was the one who doubled and the rotating player for Bucks never rotated. And that the offense wasn't totally overhauled because of KP's comments. What I want to see more of from KP was his aggressive drive and dunk. I know he can hit 3's like tonight. He can also stand 30 feet from the rim all game and go 1-7 shooting from nearly the logo. I just want a more aggressive KP. Literally all I'm saying... not that he didn't play well or the ball didn't move better tonight.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote