Thread: "Death Match"
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #114
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Another vote for Thor.

"Maybe you go camping once a year or hunting, and wonder why it feels so natural. That's because it is! Too much of this denying your instincts. Men shaving. You know, deep down in the pit of your soul, you wish you could crouch in the grass with flies biting your face. Afraid to move for fear of alerting the beasts. Covering yourself with yak urine to thwart your smell. Then, a beast draws close! You pounce, bringing your battleaxe on its skull! Man and animal in that moment, one and the same in a terrible beauty. Then you drag the carcass back to camp and celebrate by eating its heart! Some people they only do this once in a lifetime. I do this every day! And so can you. All it takes is some positive thinking. Just attend my Unleash the Norse Within weekend! When you are finished you will say, 'I am a god! Nobody can stop me! I crush my enemies and dance on their funeral pyres!' This is very helpful for living in suburbia, and I should know."

--Thor, Grand Theft Auto, Vice City
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote