View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #15
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Wow, Glenn Beck makes a very good comment and yet some still choose to belittle him.

Now I don't watch ALL the Glenn Beck episodes, but when I do, I find him to be very informative. I find him teaching more than anything else. Specifically History as hardly any other TV source is willing to do. I have yet to see him bring up a point that he does not have a source document for what he is sharing.
The history that Glenn Beck attempts to show is utter crap. He brings on non-historians like David Barton, who have been proven as liars time and time again, as experts. I've been through this, particularly with respect to his civil rights "history," and the guy has no idea what he's talking about.