View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 01:23 PM   #37
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, my time will never be spent watching ANYTHING on Fox News again. Ever. I did watch Glenn Beck Monday night and I was able to watch an entire HOUR listening to him go on some kind of ridiculous rant about how he paid for Sarah Palins hotel room in DC for his "peace speech." I found out that he likes to make money and he's not ashamed of it. Also, he probably gives 95% of his money to charity. I learned nothing from him except that evidently everyone elses' world revolves around him. He said he didn't want to waste "my" time but sorry dude, you did. I don't care that you like to make money, I really don't. I don't care that you paid for 10 hotels across DC for all your peoples and didn't use anyones money but your own. ( That's most likely a bunch of boloney but whatever.) The dude is a self centered piece of crap and I'm not wasting my time listening to his nonsense.

As for Fox News, I have been watching this channel for over an hour. They start talking about an issue that I am REALLY passionate about and they blatantly skewed and LIED about the information they gave out. LIED. I'm pissed off and you have no idea. This isn't news. This isn't objective reporting. This is a network run by a bunch of right wing turds who feel they need to shove fear into anyone watching and we wonder why nothing ever gets done?

Over it.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote