View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #40
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

You know, I was planning on watching Glenn Beck tonight, but decided to watch what else Fox News has to offer. When I saw them blatantly skew information knowing they'd get a reaction out of their audience I honestly was blown away. They weren't reporting anything. In fact, they lady "journalist", I think her name was Meaghn or something, lied in her lead in for the upcoming story. Completely LIED. It really upset me because it was about something that I care a lot about and have written to several senators about so yes, it's a big deal to me that people on Fox News doesn't tell their audience the truth. They only tell people like you stuff to get you mad about issues, they don't tell you anything to educate you.

I will agree with you that people on other networks can be the same way, (Campbell Brown) although I will say they aren't as extreme about it. I never watch MSNBC and I actually prefer CNN. Yes there are people on that network I don't like.

Even though neither you or I will ever change our views on things, I still enjoy these little debates. I know I tend to get a little hotheaded on some things, but my rants aren't as bad as they seem.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote