View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:53 PM   #36
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

I think the fact that 2 positions in our starting lineup are by committee is killing us. The 2 guard, and the C are both about rotating players with no clear cut starter. The only reason Diop is not a real starter is because he seems to get pulled from games so easily, and has he ever been able to average 30 minutes per game for even a month? And whatever happened to getting Diop/Damp involved in the offense?

If we're depending on Eddie, George, or Stack to fill the 2 guard gap in the starting lineup we are in serious trouble. I have to believe the Mavs have got to make a trade and upgrade the talent on this team, just wait for GS to blow us out one more time. This team just cannot guard good wing players at all. We got lucky once with Lebron and that's it.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.

Last edited by bcrav4; 11-27-2007 at 07:54 PM.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote