View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:13 PM   #34
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Thanks guys for the chat and examples...

No doubt there are other isolated incidents and individuals who are unworthy of being police officers...but they are indeed the MINORITY of the Police Force!!!

I have a ton of empathy for Ryan Moats and his family...I am outraged at the treatment he received and how that one officer handled the situation.

But I fear that some will use this as another example to hate the Police in general. Contrary to some beliefs, they are not out to get any of us...they simply have a job to do and for any of us to pretend we know how to do a Police Officers job better than them is to live in denial.

I am NOT prejudiced against the police and I hope that this doesn't turn into an excuse for some to feel hate towards the Police.

I hope that we can treat each incident as an individual incident rather than grouping the entire police force into a negative light.

Keep in mind, if people stop breaking the law...we could put the Police out of a job...as long as we have criminals, we will have a need for the police.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote