View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #66
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

I am so happy with what Zaza and Powell are doing that I wonder if I want to see McGee get any minutes. If Rick is happy with what he sees from him in practice though I am all for it. I just want Rick to be the man who gives him the green light. I doubt anyone can actually pressure him into playing him though. It's a good thing that Carlisle is so respected here in Dallas and has full control of his team.

Also I doubt he'll be injured so soon again here in Dallas. They'll definitely ease him back into the game. We've seen how they've taken their time with getting Parsons back into the mix. Also they rested Williams and Matthews in a back-to-back situation. JaVale is lucky to be here in this situation. He'll have time to heal and potentially shine when he is ready.